Duffy - Official forum Duffy - Official forum Launch official site - Opens in a new window Buy music - Opens in a new window Sign up for exclusive updates - Opens in a new window Surf Safe Advice - Opens in a new window
in

Duffy's Record Label

Last post 12-14-2010 4:10 PM by ezwriter. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-08-2010 1:48 PM

Crying [:'(] Duffy's Record Label

Does anybody know what is happening with Duffy's record label, I have read on the internet that A&M records is shutting down because of disappointing album sales, A&M record's are not happy because there put loads of money in to Duff'y's new record, but the album only reach number 9 on the UK album charts.
  • 12-11-2010 8:28 AM In reply to

Re: Duffy's Record Label

Those reports were the subject of legal action and were wholly untrue and without foundation.  They should no longer be on the internet.
    © 2007 Duffy. All Rights Reserved

Duffy Memorabilia

http://www.duffymemorabillia.blogspot.com/

• 12-14-2010 4:10 PM In reply to

Re: Duffy's Record Label

Far as that goes, even if it iS true, which I doubt, I don't think they've put ENOUGH into Duffy's CD sales and promotion. I went into Walmart the other day to get "Endlessly." They had it of course, but it wasn't on the "New Releases" rack. They had about five copies of "Endlessly" in Duffy's section. I asked them (the clerks) how come it's not in the New Releases section, since Duffy is one of the biggest acts in Europe and they just said that the way Walmart does their CD racks are stupid and won't let them (the clerks) arrange it better. A&M ought to get off their butts and do MORE for Duffy.
    Yeh Yeh Yeh!
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)